The County of Greenville operates a centralized procurement system administered by the County's Procurement Services Division. Our
mission in the Procurement Services Division is to procure supplies, equipment, materials, and services in a timely, efficient, and
effective manner, and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and County policies.
Greenville County Procurement Ordinance 3704
It is the intent of the County Council that the primary concern of county government be the effective provision of services to
the citizens of the County in a competitive, efficient and economical way, and that all purchases of goods and services needed
to provide these services be conducted with primary concern for the efficient and economical use of revenues provided by those citizens.
Click here to view Procurement Ordinance.
Accommodations Tax Awarded for FY2014 - 2015
Click here for A-Tax Awards.
Greenville County - Surplus Property
Greenville County surplus property is available for purchase by the general public
through online auction at GovDeals.
Click here for more information.
Goals and Responsibilities
The Procurement Services Division's main goals and responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure that the County receives the best value obtainable for each tax dollar spent using the highest technological system available to the County
- Promote free, open competition and equal opportunity for all vendors who seek to "Do Business with the County"
- Ensure that small, disadvantaged, woman-owned, and minority-owned businesses have maximum opportunity to participate in County contracts
- Monitor vendor performance to ensure reliability
- Keep abreast of current developments in the field of purchasing, including prices, market conditions, and new products