Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Each Juvenile is allowed three, 30-minute, visits per week. The week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday.
- Only adult immediate family members are permitted to visit Juveniles (parents, grandparents, legal guardians).
- In order to arrange visitation; visitors should arrive 15 minutes prior to the visitation start time to sign in. All visits are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Only two visitors may visit at a time.
- All visitors must have a valid picture identification card or Driver’s License in order to visit.
- Visitors and Juveniles are not permitted to provide any items to each other. Failure to adhere to this rule may result in a suspension of visitation privileges.
- No cellular phone, cameras, purses, bags, tobacco products, lighters, flame producing devices, mace, chemical sprays, firearms, or weapons of any type are allowed in the facility.
- Leave all items, purses, bags, etc. in your vehicle or in the public lockers.
- All persons, bags, parcels are subject to search by Detention Staff.
- Visitors must wear conservative clothing. Short-Shorts, miniskirts, bathing suits, halter tops, or other revealing clothing is prohibited and will prevent you from visiting.
- All visitors are required to follow the instructions of the Detention Staff.
- Providing or attempting to provide contraband, (as defined by SC Law #24-13-150), to an inmate is a felony and violators will be prosecuted.